PictureFreshman Jimmie Sanders points out the previous location of the microwave (Credit: Tre'Shon Charles)
Microwave mayhem strikes cafeteria
By Tre’Shon Charles

The microwave was recently removed from the cafeteria due to a Board of Education policy stating that students are not allowed to use microwaves in case of injury. The removal causing controversy among Neuse Charter students.

“If you're only giving us the opportunity to bring lunch or buy Golden Corral, then the least they could do is provide our microwave so we can warm up our food,” said freshman Jimmie Sanders, student council historian.

In order to get a microwave approved, Joel Erby, high school principal, will have to go to the board and ask for permission.

“I believe that high school students should at least be able to use it," said Erby. “If they’re able to drive a car, I’m sure they can handle a microwave.”

 


Makenna Hammer
10/04/2013 9:09am

Love the picture, haha

Reply
Angelica
10/04/2013 9:11am

great story! loved reading it

Reply
aggie
10/04/2013 9:12am

great title and story

Reply
Savannah Jones
10/04/2013 9:14am

Great story I hope the principal sees this LOL

Reply
Allison Burke
10/04/2013 9:19am

That picture goes so well with the tone of the story.

Reply
Sakoyia Heath
10/04/2013 9:28am

ahaha the picture is epic. I love jimmie qoutes great job treshon!

Reply
Jimmie Sanders
10/04/2013 11:17am

the struggle. thanks for posting this tre'

Reply
Jourdan
10/04/2013 2:29pm

Good job Tre'

Reply
Sammie
10/04/2013 5:00pm

This is a great story! love the picture. It really goes along with the story.

Reply



Leave a Reply.